We don’t have any vacancies at FareShare Greater Manchester at present, but please watch this space to see how you could be part of our future!
If you want to talk to us about volunteering, check out our volunteer page to find out more.
EMERGE Recycling Customer Services Co-ordinator
EMERGE Recycling, our sister social enterprise, is seeking an exceptional individual to join their award winning team.
As Customer Services Co-ordinator you will be passionate about the delivery of excellent customer care and building a close rapport with our client base, both over the phone and by email. You will have excellent communication, planning and organisation skills and clear track record of working with ‘on the road’ operational teams to deliver the highest level of client satisfaction.
- Account management; reviewing and recommending products & services to clients
- Proactively upselling to existing customers, supporting sales to new customers and processing orders
- Co-ordination of the day to day running of EMERGE’s Customer Care Systems ensuring all client requests are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- In conjunction with the Ops Supervisor – plan, produce and execute daily collection schedules allocating drivers, resources and vehicles, ensuring all collections are completed in line with agreed service levels
- Resolving any day to day issues arising from collections by liaising with the Ops Supervisor, and ensuring effective communications with all parties are consistently maintained
- Administration of the Vehicle Management System including maintaining the planner & fleet records.
- Maintaining all waste records, both inbound and outbound
- Be a ‘Customer Champion’ providing focussed feedback to the Senior Management Team and leading on improving the customer experience
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication, planning and organisation skills
- Can do attitude and ability to think on their feet
- Proven ability resolving client issues satisfactorily
- Experience supervising staff over whom the job holder has no direct authority
- Willingness to learn skills, take on challenges and undertaking relevant training
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages, particularly Excel
- Knowledge of Sage would be advantageous
Contracted Hours: 37.5hrs (Mon to Fri, 9am to 5pm)
Salary: £22,425 per annum
Closing Date: Monday 1st March 2021 at midday
Job Start Date: Monday 8th March 2021
For further information and to request an application pack please email firstname.lastname@example.org.